The Definitive Guide To Stay Safe Online Sugar Daddy Dating – Part 3!
Stay safe with online sugar daddy dating Following up on my last post, here are 15 tips to help you stay safe while dating online as an older rich sugar daddy. And tips 6-15 are below: (click here for Part 1, click here for Part 2.)
6. If in doubt, remove it and report it to the website When you feel any doubt or the first sign of suspicious activity on your online sugar daddy date, immediately report these profiles to the webmaster and remove them from your contacts. Don't stay there because their profile sounds great, or they already have a good connection with you, or you're worried about getting it wrong. In some of the worst cases of fraud, people find out that a con artist is a con artist, but they continue to let the con artist act anyway, letting their emotions get out of control, and throwing all caution to the winds in the pursuit of love. Don't make the same mistake again!
7. Stay where you are No matter how secure your sugar daddy dating site is, scammers can't be 100% eliminated. So we strongly recommend only contacting people in your area. This reduces the risk of talking to a con artist who claims to live in Canada when in fact they live in burking Faso. Which brings us to the next point, which is:
8. Only use reputable and trustworthy websites It is estimated that there are thousands of dating sites around the world. Most are small, niche or super-professional (dating gun enthusiasts, truck drivers, farmers, etc.), and most don't have the resources or desire to make sure their communities aren't swindle Ed. So stick with trusted sites that do a good job of keeping your community safe, like SugarDaddyMeet, SugarDaddyDateSite, and more sugar daddy sites.
9. Be careful with links and attachments Be wary of links or attachments sent to you by people you know and don't trust online. Never click on them. One of the simplest but most successful cyber attacks is to persuade someone to click on an attachment (after all, it's the simplest form of fraud).Don't be fooled by what they say, even if it's true. 99% of the time, your bank card will be stolen as soon as you click.
10. Use a dedicated photo In your sugar daddy dating profile, I recommend that you use specific date photos in your profile, not others. This prevents scammers from using your photos (you know, they also know how to use Google image search) to track down your profile and find additional personal information about you from the Internet.
11. Use a separate email address If you stick to the rule of not exposing your emails to strangers you meet online, then you can skip this advice. However, if you want to get even more paranoid, setting up a dedicated email address (we recommend Gmail) is very simple, and you only use it for online dating. This gives you an extra level of security so that if your account is hacked, you don't run the risk of losing any key personal information, nor can you use it to access any of your other accounts.
12. Don't connect on Facebook Our fourth tip mentioned that you can verify them on Facebook (go back to Part 2). But it's worth explaining why: you'd be surprised how much personally identifiable information can be found in your Facebook profile. This can include photos that include location information; Your family's name; Your pet's name (often used as a password!)And so on. So, don't connect with them on Facebook and keep them out of your online life until they become part of your real life.
13. Keep reminding yourself that you haven't met yet No matter how long you've met someone online, if you've never met them in the real world -- especially if you haven't followed the advice we've mentioned above -- you need to constantly remind yourself of the fact that you treat them like someone you haven't met yet. If they offer to drive you to a date, ask yourself this: if you met someone at a bar for the first time and they asked you to drive with them, would you say yes? Or if they invite you to a vacation in a foreign country, ask yourself: would you vacation somewhere new with someone you've never met? You won't.
So before you do that, make sure you know who they are. Do your research. Find your paper trail. Then, once you've taken all possible precautions, just remember...
14. Don't be too paranoid No doubt the paranoia projected by this article may seem strange, but it's important to remember that you're on a dating site for the safety of communicating with people. If you doubt the people you meet too much, you will never trust anyone. They might think you're weird. Not everyone is perfect. Maybe they don't have Facebook profiles, so you can't view them online. Or they ask for your phone number because they trust you and just want to call you, not because they're a liar. At some point, you need to judge the person you're talking to. What we're saying is you need to exercise some common sense.
15. Or...Use our website SugarDaddyDateSite Of course, I can't end this article without mentioning the best way we think to stay safe on online sugar daddy dating sites: join SugarDaddyDateSite. No other site is so careful to make sure its members are what they say they are: all SugarDaddyDateSite configuration files go through multiple levels of validation checks to make sure our members are only made up of real, verified individuals. In addition, the community features of SugarDaddyDateSite allow us to check the behavior of members in a way that no other website can. If you are a sugar daddy looking for sugar baby arrangements on the Internet, come on, our website is open to you!
These are all our safety tips for online sugar daddy dating sites. Do you have your own safety tips to share, or experiences with scammers on other dating sites? Please tell us!