Top 10 Ways To Make Your Sugar Baby Happy!
In a sweet sugar relationship, sugar daddy and sugar baby build a mutually beneficial relationship, then enjoy each other's company, and everything seems fine. But any relationship can get tired, and if you want it to last, it's worth thinking about how your sugar baby -- and your life -- will flow more smoothly. So, here are 10 things to make your sugar baby happy which will help make ayour relationship sweeter:
1. Change your bedroom life If you've noticed that your sugar baby's passion for sex has recently waned, you may need to change your routine. When something needs to change, men tend to make the mistake of thinking that everything needs to be done harder, faster, and longer. Women usually hate this. The key to pleasing your sugar baby is usually not to introduce wild new poses and props, but to have clear communication and an interest in her happiness. If you want to have a better sex life by the end of 2019, ask her what she would like you to do better, and if you would, get started.
2. Make the most of your time together Don't be busy with your work when you're together, and unless it's an emergency, you should make the most of your time with your sugar baby. In addition, it is ok to completely stay at home and relax on weekends, but if this is often the case, you should make better use of your valuable free time. Restaurants, parks, cafes, clubs, bookstores, boutiques and markets you haven't been to together are sure to pop up in and around your city, so try to start exploring them together before 2019 ends.
3. Buy her a thoughtful gift Since you can be a sugar daddy, I don't think you can afford a gift, can you? You don't need an expensive gift. You can give her a gift for her birthday or holiday. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, pay attention to any clues she might give you about what she wants to receive, or try asking her friends for help, they might offer a new perspective. Also, check her social media feed. Did she mention what she wanted recently? In a word, your gift is worth it if you put your heart into it.
4. Work with her friends The more time you spend with your sugar baby, the more you may need to reach out to the people around her, and make sure you're on good terms with other people in her life. You don't have to accept her circle of friends completely, but if you have a small grievance against any of her close friends, why not resolve your differences? This will definitely make life easier for your sugar baby and reduce the amount of hostility in your life.
5. Listen to her While this is an easy one, it's also one of the most overlooked by sugar daddies. Why don't you abandon the lazy stereotype by actively listening? This isn't particularly difficult: you can simply ask her how her day went and then listen to what she has to say. Don't try to interrupt. Let her finish before you interact. And don't try to solve everything at once: sometimes she just wants to be heard, and it's enough to just listen and reassure her that you care.
6. Show interest in her interests If your sugar baby has a hobby you're not interested in, now is the time to boost her self-esteem by showing interest in it. You don't have to experiment with her interests, but you can accompany her to do something she is interested in and provide positive feedback that will make her feel valuable. Mutual respect is the glue that binds successful relationships together, so if you keep acting as if her interests are trivial or incidental, it's time to start showing some enthusiasm.
7. Do you share housework If you and your sugar baby are already living together, make sure you work together to maintain your home. Despite the prevalence of gender egalitarianism in our society, research shows that women still bear an unfair burden when it comes to housework. Part of the difference can be attributed to sexism, thinking who should do the housework, but some studies have shown that men are simply slower to notice when things need to be sorted, meaning they are more likely than women to have a chaotic threshold. This is a situation that your sugar baby will take for granted, so be proactive about cleaning your room to deal with it, or just ask more often if there's anything you can do to help. This is sure to make your sugar baby think you're a different man than the other sugar daddies.
8. Plan a trip together Travel is one of the best ways to test the fitness of a relationship, and few people don't enjoy taking time off from work to enjoy the sunshine, and your sugar baby may be no exception. Whether you can take a week off or just have a two-day weekend, planning an outing together will make your relationship stronger. Planning a vacation is usually as much fun as the main event, so start booking flights.
9. Take your look to the next level How long has it been since you changed your look? Now it's time to make some changes, buy some new clothes, get a new look, get your nails manicured, why not consider adopting a fresh scent? Your sugar baby is sure to feel new feelings for you, which will help your relationship.
10. Consider the level of commitment Now that you've read this, I'm sure you want to make it work with your sugar baby, and it's clear you value her relationship with you. Assuming she feels the same way, the ultimate way to make her smile may be to raise your level of commitment. Depending on how long you've been together, there are many ways to do this: buy a car or get a pet together, open a bank account together. Make your sugar baby feel safe.
Your comfort and security should always come first, but to keep your relationship going, you need to work on your sugar baby. Remember, the most important thing is to have fun. Happy in the sugar bowl !